There are many reasons people choose to rent. Maybe you just moved to a new town, and haven’t quite settled in yet. You aren’t ready to buy a house, or its the cheapest way to live in the city. We are ready to help you find coverage to protect your personal assets.
Here are some risks renters might face:
- A candle starts a fire in your apartment.
- You’re being sued by a neighbor.
- A guest is injured.
- Temporary relocation due to unforeseen disasters or circumstances.
Here are some items to consider when deciding on coverage:
- Determine the value of personal belongings, such as furniture.
- Estimate your net worth.
- Decide if you need any personal articles covered, such as expensive pieces of art.